Express Assembly was founded in 2005 to offer high quality Sumake fastening tools and supplies directly to the end-user via our website. Since we don’t employ a sales force and our overhead is low, we are able to offer superior products at below-market prices.
We have doubled our business in nearly every year since we were founded and we now serve more than 2,000 customers in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia. We ship anywhere in the world from our facilities in southern New Hampshire.
Express Assembly is successful because we treat our customers as valued business partners. Our commitment to our customers includes:
- Low prices
- 30-day evaluation period for all products
- Telephone support by the people who actually run the company
- On-site inventory for products and parts
- Same day shipping
- One year warranty on all products
- Flat rate for repairs
- On-site service
- 24-hour repairs for a small additional charge
Read more about Our Policies.