Automation Torque Systems
The Torque Readout automation torque system uses our proprietary current mapping technology to convert a Premium Brushless Screwdriver’s traditional spring base clutch action into an estimated torque value with a readout toque deviation of +-10%. This is a great economic solution for assembly applications wanting to ensure that a torque range was applied, and that the screw was inserted correctly.
For those assembly applications requiring precise toque readout our Transducerized DC Electric Screwdrivers are a better solution. These screwdrivers have a transducerized shutoff system that returns exact torque values and can be used to programmatically set the shutoff torque for a screwdriver. This is a start-of-the-art solution for today’s demanding assembly applications.
Both automation torque systems have a control unit that performs the following features:
- Final Torque Control – The driver will shutoff at a torque and report it back for verification and future reference.
- Complete Rundown Control – Control that allows a run down to a specific set torque and then reverse to a certain number of turns.
- Screw Counting – Associates a number of screws to an assembly job and verifies all screws are inserted before operator moves onto to next production step.
- Screw Verification – Tracks time and turns in order to ensure a screw is inserted correctly.
- Part Association – Allows for tracking fastening information at the assembly part lever.
- Remote control of the fastening process via a computer or PLC (great for robot automation)
- Ability to lock the system so operators are unable to change settings.
Showing the single result