5 Driver Readout EAA-MCTDS5-PKG
The 5 Driver Readout EAA-MCTDS5 Torque Readout systems is capable of controlling with up to 5 Brushless Screwdrivers torque ranges from 2.6 – 159 in-lbs.
The EAA-MCTD5 package contains everything needed to record torque values for critical assembly applications. It comes with up to 5 Torque screwdrivers and uses our proprietary current mapping technology to convert a screwdriver’s traditional spring base clutch action into an estimated torque value with a readout toque deviation of +-10%. Following is a list of high lever functionality provided by the system:
- Final Torque Control – The driver will shutoff at a torque and report it back for verification and future reference.
- Complete Rundown Control – for example run down to a torque and then reverse a certain number of turns.
- Screw Counting – Associate a number of screws to an assembly job and verify all screws are inserted before operator move to next part.
- Screw Verification – Tracks time and turns to ensure a screw is inserted correctly.
- Part Association – Allow for tracking festering information at the assembly part lever.
- Remote control of the fastening process via a computer or PLC (great for robot automation)
- Ability to lock the system so operators are unable to change settings.
Showing the single result