The EA-BN412P/CE6 is an electric torque screwdriver (torque range of 1.74 – 10.42 in-lbs) with a Full Auto Shut-Off clutch and a powerful brushless motor. Common usages are assembly applications that require exact repeatable torque control.
- Push Start
- 1.74 – 10.42 in-lb
- RPM 700/1000
- ESD Safe
$540.00ASK A QUESTION
- Push start
- Full Auto Shut-Off clutch
- Comes with ESD Safe Housing
- One year Warranty
- Brushless Motor (ideal for clean-rooms)
- ESD housing
- Excellent combination of power and ergonomic features
- Automatic shut-off precision clutch
- Reverse/forward switch
- Power source: 24 or 32 VDC
- Torque setting: Stepless
- Torque range: 1.74 – 10.42 in-lb (1.5 – 12 kg-cm)
- High R.P.M: 1000
- Low R.P.M: 700
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-3%
- Weight: 1.19 lb (540g)
- Length: 9.45″ (240mm)
- Grip diameter: 1.4″ (36mm)
- CE certified
This Push-start torque limiting screwdriver, model EA-BN412P/CE6, has a range of 1.74 – 10.42 in-lbs with an ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) housing designed to ensure the operator’s comfort. It has a brushless motor that generates less heat, requires less maintenance, and is ideal for clean-rooms. A selection of power supply controllers are available that provide Hi/Lo speed, Slow Start, Output Signals, fastener counter and run down verification functionality. Common usages for this screwdriver are demanding assembly fastening applications that require one or all the following: torque control, ESD protection, or screw counting functionality. Does not include power supply.
Power Supply & Controllers available for the EA-BN412P/CE6
1) SP-B32HL61T1/C6: Power supply that supports Hi/Low RPM.
2) SP-BC32HL101T/C6: Power Supply & Screw Counter: Power supply with Hi/Low RPM, slow start, output signals, and screw counter with run down verification functionality.
The list below is the common replacement parts. If you do not see the part you are looking for please use the following schematic and fill out a replacement part form and we will contact you with cost and delivery information.