The SMT-A30SI is a Transducer DC Screwdriver with a state of the art brushless motor and a torque range of 4.4 – 26.55 in-lbs. This tools is paired with a smart controller unit as well as a PC software kit. The PC software kit is used to setup the screwdriver for your assembly jobs.
For pricing please request quote below.
- Lever and Push to start
- Full Auto Shut-Off clutch
- LED Status Indicators (ok, error, etc.)
- Temperature protection
- Full traceability and error proofing capabilities
- Comes with ESD Safe Housing
- Ergonomic Soft Grip
- SMT-C2 Smart Control Unit is required
- One year Warranty
- Brushless Motor (ideal for clean-rooms)
- Excellent combination of power and ergonomic features
- Reverse/forward switch
- Intuitive user interface touch screen
- Multiple programs and sequences for assembly job configurations
- Tracks vital tightening information at the job and part level
- Input/Outputs allow for external control of the screwdriver
- Easily integrated into a robot environment
- Input/Output Control Signals
- Serial Port Control Communication/Interface
- WiFi and LAN Control Communication/Interface
- Power source: 32/40 VDC
- Torque setting: Stepless (set via user interface)
- Torque range: 4.4 – 26.55 in-lb (6.11 – 30.59 kg-cm)
- R.P.M: 30 – 980 (set via user interface)
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-7%
- Communication Protocols: Input/Output signals, Serial Port, WiFi and LAN all supported!
- Weight: 1.5 lb (680g)
- Length: 11″ (279.5mm)
- Grip diameter: 1.6″ (40mm)
- UL and CE certified
Pairing the SUMAKE SMT-A30SI Transducer DC Screwdriver with the SMT-C2 smart controller enables operators to track tightening status, set up different tightening parameters (torque/thread/time) and transfer data a variety of different ways. A transducerized inline electric torque and angle screwdriver is a specialized tool that is designed to apply a specific torque and angle to screws or bolts. It utilizes a transducer to measure the torque and angle applied by the user and provides feedback in real-time. Users are able to switch the SMT-A30SI Transducer DC Screwdriver between multiple customizable programs to achieve various tightening tasks. This Unit is easily set-up and can be operated either from the panel or a PC or PLC.
You enter a fastener’s profile into this system and then associate the fastener with a job that allows you to control all aspect of the tightening process (for example):
- Torque Control – Configurable user interface sets torque, turns and timing limits by job and fastener.
- Angle Control – greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency for assembly tasks.
- Data – With integrated SD card module, data logging, processing or transferring can be easily done without an internet connection or external module.
- Rundown Control– Complete control of the rundown process, for example run down to a torque value and then reverse a certain number of turns.
- Screw Counting – Associate a number of screws to an assembly job and verify all screws are inserted before operator move to next part.
- Part Association – Allow for tracking festering information at the assembly part level.
- Remote Control – Use a computer or PLC to remotely control the start and stop of the screwdriver (great for robot automation)
- Security: – Settings can be locked up using password and key to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
- PC Control: – Operator can easily set-up and operate either from the panel or PC
This system has it all and can be customized to your assembly application. Have a question? Request more information to find out the full capabilities of this tool today.