The IPW-2335N is an Inline Slip Clutch Oil Pulse Tool made for heavy production environments. Common usage are assembly applications that require high torque, the ability to change torque settings and repeatable torque.
- Lever Start
- 13.2 – 25.8 ft-lb
- 5000 RPM
- +-10% Torque Deviation
$1,230.00ASK A QUESTION
- Inline Grip Lever Start
- Non Shut-Off clutch
- Torque adjustable
- 3/8″ Hex Drive
- Reverse/forward switch
- One-hand forward/reverse operation
- 360 degree swivel air exhaust
- Very high rundown speed helps to reduce cycle times
- High Efficiency Dual-Cylinder Motor provides low noise decibels, minimal vibration and reaction free torque
- Rubber non-slip grip for easy handling and excellent thermal relief
- Less hammering and vibration then impact wrenches/tools
- Comes standard with a O-Ring Pin socket retainer
- Can be order with a Push Retaining Pin socket holder
- One year Warranty
- Torque range: 13.2 – 25.8 ft-lbs (18-35 Nm)
- Free Speed (RPM): 5000
- Square Drive: 3/8 in
- Recommend Air Pressure: 72.5 – 87 psi
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-10%
- Weight: 1.63 lbs.
- Length: 8.19 in.
- Air Consumption: 12.3 cfm
IPW-2335N Inline Pulse Tool features an air-driven hydraulic pulse clutch (torque range 13.2 – 25.8 ft-lbs) with non shut-off functionality that speeds up production with fast rundowns and short tightening cycles. This tool will continue to turn until the operator releases the trigger and is made for continuous heavy production. This extremely lightweight tool offers excellent power, speed, torque accuracy, and ergonomics at higher torque ranges.
Pulse tools are great for applications that require high torques; their hydraulic pulse clutches adsorb the torque twist from the operators wrist while still allowing for repeatable torque.