The IPW-2450A is a Full Auto Shutoff Inline Pulse Tool made for heavy production environments. Common usage are assembly applications that require high torque, the ability to change torque settings and repeatable torque.
- Lever Start Right Angle
- 29.5-47.9 ft-lb
- 3200 RPM
- +-10% Torque Deviation
$2,279.00ASK A QUESTION
- Lever start Right Angle
- Auto Shut-Off clutch
- Torque adjustable
- 3/8″ Hex Drive
- Reverse/forward switch
- One-hand forward/reverse operation
- Very high rundown speed helps to reduce cycle times
- High Efficiency Dual-Cylinder Motor provides low noise decibels, minimal vibration and reaction free torque
- Rubber non-slip grip for easy handling and excellent thermal relief
- Less hammering and vibration then impact wrenches/tools
- Comes standard with a O-Ring Pin socket retainer
- Can be order with a Push Retaining Pin socket holder
- One year Warranty
- Torque range: 29.5 – 47.9 ft-lbs (40-65 Nm)
- Free Speed (RPM): 3200
- Square/Hex Drive: 1/2″
- Recommend Air Pressure: 72.5 – 87 psi
- Bolt Capacity: 8-10 mm.
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-3%
- Weight: 4.08 lbs.
- Length: 11.42 in.
- Air Consumption: 12.4 cfm
IPW-2450A Angle Head Pulse Tool features an air-driven hydraulic impulse clutch (torque range 29.5 – 47.9 ft-lbs) with auto shut-off functionality that speed up production with fast rundowns and short tightening cycles. This tool will shutoff once the toque setting is reached and is made for continuous heavy production. This extremely lightweight tool offers excellent power, speed, torque accuracy, and ergonomics at higher torque ranges.
Pulse tools are great for applications that require high torques; their hydraulic pulse clutches adsorb the torque twist from the operators wrist while still allowing for repeatable torque.