The IPW-2360P is a Full Auto Shutoff Pistol Grip Pulse Tool made for heavy production environments. Common usage are assembly applications that require high torque, the ability to change torque settings and repeatable torque.
- Pistol Grip
- 31.0-44.3 ft-lb
- RPM 6000
- +-10% Torque Deviation
$1,521.00ASK A QUESTION
- Pistol Grip Trigger Start
- Auto Shut-Off clutch
- Torque adjustable
- 3/8″ Square Drive
- Reverse/forward switch
- One-hand forward/reverse operation
- 360 degree swivel air exhaust
- Very high rundown speed helps to reduce cycle times
- High Efficiency Dual-Cylinder Motor provides low noise decibels, minimal vibration and reaction free torque
- Rubber non-slip grip for easy handling and excellent thermal relief
- Less hammering and vibration then impact wrenches/tools
- One year Warranty
- Comes standard with a O-Ring Pin socket retainer
- Can be order with a Push Retaining Pin socket holder
- Torque range: 31.0 – 44.3 ft-lbs (42 – 60 Nm)
- Free Speed (RPM): 6000
- Square Drive: 3/8 in
- Recommend Air Pressure: 72.5 – 87 psi
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-10%
- Weight: 2.76 lbs.
- Length: 7.32″
- Air Consumption: 17 cfm
IPW-2360P Pulse Tool features an air-driven hydraulic pulse clutch (torque range 31.0 – 44.3 ft-lbs) with auto shut-off functionality that speed up production with fast rundowns and short tightening cycles. This tool will shutoff once the toque setting is reached and is made for continuous heavy production. This extremely lightweight tool offers excellent power, speed, torque accuracy, and ergonomics at higher torque ranges.
Pulse tools are great for applications that require high torques; their hydraulic pulse clutches adsorb the torque twist from the operators wrist while still allowing for repeatable torque.