The SMT-70I is a Transducer DC Screwdriver with a state of the art brushless motor and a torque range of 6.07 – 60.75 in-lbs which comes with a control unit as well as a PC software kit. The PC software kit is used to setup the screwdriver for your assembly jobs.
- Lever and Push to start
- Full Auto Shut-Off clutch
- Comes with ESD Safe Housing
- Ergonomic Soft Grip
- Comes with Control Unit
- One year Warranty
- Brushless Motor (ideal for clean-rooms)
- Excellent combination of power and ergonomic features
- Automatic shut-off precision clutch
- Reverse/forward switch
- Power source: 32/40 VDC
- Torque setting: Stepless
- Torque range: 6.07 – 60.75 in-lb (7 – 70 kg-cm)
- R.P.M: 300 – 660
- Standard Torque Deviation: +-2%
- Weight: 1.77 lb (800g)
- Length: 10.9″ (278mm)
- Grip diameter: 1.6″ (40mm)
- UL and CE certified
Pairing the SUMAKE SMT-70I Transducer DC Screwdriver with the SMT-C1 smart controller enables operators to track tightening status, set up different tightening parameters (torque/thread/time) and transfer data a variety of different ways. Users are able to switch between multiple customizable programs to achieve various tightening tasks. This Unit is easily set-up and can be operated either from the panel or a PC or PLC.
You enter a fastener’s profile into this system and then associate the fastener with a job that allows you to control all aspect of the tightening process (for example):
- Final Torque Control – The driver will shutoff at a torque and report it back for verification and future reference.
- Complete Rundown Control – for example run down to a torque and then reverse a certain number of turns.
- Screw Counting – Associate a number of screws to an assembly job and verify all screws are inserted before operator move to next part.
- Part Association – Allow for tracking festering information at the assembly part lever.
- Remote control of the fastening process via a computer or PLC (great for robot automation)
- Ability to lock the system so operators are unable to change settings.
This system has it all and can be customized to your assembly application have a questions request more information to find out the full capabilities of this tool today.