Please note: This is for returning merchandise that does not meet your assembly applications. For service of your screwdrivers, please use the following link: Service Link. For service of your torque meter, please use the following link: Torque Meter Service. For certification of your screwdrivers, please use the following link: Screwdriver Certification. For certification of your torque meter, please use the following link: Torque Meter Certification. Thank you.
To return merchandise just follow these three simple steps if you need to return a product for any reason.
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. ALL returns must be accompanied by this form.
- If an RMA is not filled out and/or the tools are sent to the wrong address, Express Assembly Products is not responsible for the tools. There is also a $50.00 service fee for all tools retuned without a RMA or retuned to the wrong shipping address.
- Ship the product back to Express Assembly with a copy of the RMA request within 14 days of the RMA issue date. Be sure to clearly note the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Check your e-mail. Once we receive the returned product, we will send you an e-mail notification to explain the status of your return and any follow up actions taken.
- We will not accept or process any returned goods without a valid RMA
- Items returned for refund must be in the original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in re-sellable condition.
- You must provide sufficient information to validate the original sale. This can be as simple as providing a purchase order and invoice number.
- RMA is good for 14 days. Return will be refused if returned after the expiration date.
- RMA number must be marked on the outside of the box or shipment will be refused.
- Warranty will be voided if warranty label is removed or damaged.
- All claims for shortage or shipment errors and physical damage must be made within 5 days of original receipt of the goods. Customer must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to customer upon shipment of product from our facility.
- Restocking fee of 20% may be applicable to returns. We will notify you at time of processing the RMA if a restocking fee will be charged.
- Following inspection of the goods, our service department will provide an estimated cost (if applicable) associated with repair, service, parts etc.
- Service department may require a PO issued by customer toward any applicable charges. The PO is required prior to repair or service being initiated or replacement parts being shipped.
Express Assembly Products LLC shall under no circumstance be held liable for damages, loss or disputes caused by delay in furnishing maintenance, repair, consultancy or any other services.